Blackberry Internet Service Web Site
Blackberry Internet Service Web Site – BlackBerry Internet Service Web Site can be found at the following address http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/software/internet.jsp.
For the BlackBerry owners out there the site gives a step to step guide to solve emails bugs,gives you instructions to access your wireless service provider below and many more.Here are few of the matters that the site can help you with.
* Set up a BlackBerry® email address for your BlackBerry Internet Service account
* Set up the BlackBerry Internet Service, BlackBerry mail and messaging, or BlackBerry® Mail account
* Log in to the BlackBerry Internet Service website
* Change the Sent From Address for email messages
If you have issues in the following department ,the site has the answers also:
* Associate email accounts with your BlackBerry Internet Service account
* Associate a Yahoo® Mail Plus account with your BlackBerry account
* Associate a Microsoft® Outlook® Web Access email account with a BlackBerry Internet Service account
If you are faced with problems such as the ones listed below,na.blackberry.com will resolve them:
* Unable to log in to a BlackBerry Internet Service account
* Unable to create a new BlackBerry Internet Service account from the login screen
* Unable to receive email messages from an associated POP3 email account
* Unable to receive email messages from an associated IMAP email account
* Unable to receive email messages from an associated Microsoft Outlook Web Access account
* Obtain BlackBerry Internet Service user name and password
That’s the latest update on Blackberry Internet Service Web Site.